The Galaxis PFC Advanced Controller is available to hire alongside our G-Flames.
Due to the various interfaces this device is ideally suited for complex pyromusicals and large shows / events. The PFC offers a fully integrated wireless solution. No external wireless modems are required.
Galaxis PFC Advanced Controller Specifications
- Manufacture: Galaxis
- Display: 5.7″ LCD, 320×240 pixel, black/white with white LED backlight
- Modulation technique, frequency range and radiated power: Narrow-FSK, 433.050–434.775 MHz, 10 mW*
- Radio range:
- up to 2,000 m when using the Superscan antenna with the receiver*
- up to 800 m when using the standard antenna
- Power supply:
- Sealed lead acid type rechargeable battery, 6 hours operating time
- External supply with 12 VDC, 500 mA is possible
- Dimensions and Net Weight: 303-98-210 mm, 3.200 kg
- Large touch-screen display
- Graphical, multilingual menu with icons and plaintext
- Fully integrated wireless solution
- Interfaces: SMPTE (Timecode), DMX512, USB, RS485, RS232 (V24), MIDI
- Slot for CF cards
- All important device data of receivers of the ‘Advanced’ series can be checked and programmed remotely (bi-directional communication)
- Compatible to all other PYROTEC-devices
- 999 firing cues
- Fires an unlimited number of e-matches simultaneously
- Fires up to 10 million independent effects by the use of the receiver’s stepping function
Price based on a 1 week hire.
Please Contact us for hire availability, alternate options and shipping costs.
Related productsview more items