Short Duration Gerb/Jet
Contact us for a quote
A Gerb effect produces plumes of silver sparks of varying height and duration, shoot up to create a glittering effect.
The first number shows the burn time (in seconds) and the second number shows the height (in feet). The height is defined as the top of the main plume, some sparks will go higher.
For example: a 1/4 x 20 is a gerb of 1/4 of a second duration that reaches a height of 20ft.
- 1/2 x 6 STAGE GERB - PP015
- 1/2 x 8 STAGE GERB - PP451
- 1/2 x 12 STAGE GERB - PP016
- 1/2 x 15 STAGE GERB - PP038
- 1/2 x 20 STAGE GERB - PP017
- 1 x 8 STAGE GERB - PP676
- 1 x 15 STAGE GERB - PP058
- 1 x 20 STAGE GERB - PP059
- 1 x 25 STAGE GERB - PP351
- 1 x 35 STAGE GERB - : PP366
- 1 x 50 STAGE GERB - PP436
1 Box contains 10 Le Maitre Stage Gerbs
Please note these are a professional effect, due to controls in place over supply and transport of some of these devices, please compile your purchase requirements and email to us with a daytime telephone number.
PP436 - is a category T2 product therefore you will need to prove you are qualified as a person with specialist knowledge in T2 theatrical pyrotechnic articles in order to purchase this product.
We will call you to make appropriate arrangements for delivery and payment.