New to the range are the PowerCON TRUE1 CO2 Jets using true1 fittings the ForceFX CO2 Jets are now Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition. This makes them the ideal solution for outdoor events.
CO2 Jets are a special effect that everyone loves, on stage, at a festival, in a club, or simply to cool down a great night. They simply are one of the most spectacular visual effects money can buy. Big in output the ForceFX CO2 Jets give an 8m 'smoke' plume.
We understand just how important it is to get the right CO2 equipment, so we now supply CO2 Jets from ForceFX which we believe, pound for pound, to be the best on the market and have a 3 year UK Warranty. As usual we can also supply top quality control gear, hoses and CO2 cylinder connectors. Everything you need for a full install!
If you are a touring or installation company, you'll love the pricing on our new ForceFX CO2 Jets. They are built to take the punishment of touring and carry a 3 year warranty.
- British made from UK and European sourced components.
- Full-Flow 10mm (3/8) Solenoid valves for maximum performance.
- Low profile compact casing with full matt black low reflection finish.
- Chamfered baseplate for easy truss mounting.
- Neutrik Powercon TrueOne Connectors for secure cabling.
- Low Power Consumption 230v coil (with 110v and 24v versions to order).
- 50mm fast discharge nozzle as standard.
- 3 Year warranty with complimentary 1st Year next working day advance replacement.
Related productsview more items